Guest Post Submission Guidelines and Suggestions
Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Rare Coins Texas. Rare Coins Texas is taking a different approach to the content we publish. The new approach means we do not accept any unsolicited submissions or pitches.
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for National Online Insurance School. Please feel free to share any insightful and useful stories you may have regarding the insurance industry.
Please review our guidelines before submitting your post:
- – Your content must be original and not published elsewhere
- Topic should be (Finance, Insurance, Accounting, Mortgage, Loan, Business, Cash Flow, Personal insurance, Business insurance, Financial Commodities, Financial Planning, Investment Banks, Payroll Services, Stocks and Bonds, Banking and credit service, Credit and Collection, Financial Consultants, Financial Risk Management, Leasing Services, Insurance Agent, Bookkeeping and Accounting Solutions, Insurance Business, Insurance Marketing, Insurance Sales, Finance Secretary and Ministry of Finance).
- – Posts should range from 1000 – 1,500 words
- – Please review your post for spelling and grammar before submitting
- – We reserve the right to edit your submitted article at our discretion. Please do not be offended if we suggest changes, fix grammar, add links etc. No major changes will be made without your approval.
- – You will be credited for your submission, but all content published on our blog is owned by National Online Insurance School and may not be published elsewhere
- – Links to outside websites located within the article’s body should be limited to 1 to 2 links, and may not be affiliated based
- – All images must be properly attributed and have been credited
- – Provide a short biography and feel free to include links to your social networks
As for submitting your articles, here is what we need:
- Any format is acceptable: Google doc, Word, text, HTML, etc.
- Images should be sized consistently and be no larger than 1000px.
- That’s pretty much it!
If you’re ready to contribute, then get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to reading your work!
If you are not sure your topic is relevant, feel free to email us first at email@example.com
Please note that if your article is self-promotional, clearly only seeking a ‘follow’ link, or mentions an infographic, your submission will be automatically deleted.